August 16, 2024

Ragged Staff Miniatures 3D resin prints

I’ve been interested in these characterful miniatures for a while, and curious to see the quality of 3D printed resin for myself I ordered four … and now they have arrived.

I ordered Watchful Lord, Captain of Archers, Knight Baronet with helm, and Loyal Standard Bearer. These are delicate, finely detailed prints, with no visible trace of the production process. The pole weapons are a little bit too flexible, so I will probably substitute these with plastic versions. They sit very well with my Steel Fist Miniatures and Perry Miniatures castings though, so I am looking forward to thinking about which retinues they will be recruited to.

Top: Watchful Lord, Captain of Archers, Loyal Standard Bearer, and Knight baronet with helm. Bottom: on the left Steel Fisst Miniatures dolly with Perry Miniatures plastic head and arms; on the right Perry Miniatures metal casting.

No comments:

Post a Comment