April 28, 2024

Mercenary cannon crews

I’ve been making a few more crew figures for my four cannons, with a view to having three or four figures per gun, and a handful of extras.

It’s a slow process (for me, at any rate) … looking at references, thinking about poses, attire, head choices, additional tools such as mallets – carved off the Perry Miniatures’ archers stakes (AO7), looking for arms and hands to combine for the right attitude.

They are beginning to come together, and although I have basing arrangements in mind, I do need to arrange them around the cannon next to see how they will interact with one another in situ.

A few crew figures for the cannon, comprising Perry Miniatures’ metal and plastic figures and three Steel Fist Miniatures’ dollies, and mallets carved off archers stakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment